Ugh, Google 🙄
Living with anxiety makes us hyper-aware of every sensation. Instead of letting them pass on by, we immediately grasp onto it and start analyzing it from every angle.
- Feeling sick with anticipation.
- Barely able to type because your heart is racing, your vision is blurry and your hands are shaking.
- Seeing that your symptoms may be something serious…
- Feeling your symptoms begin to intensify and you start to panic.
- Logic flies out the window as intrusive thoughts take over and you believe you are seriously ill or dying.
What does this symptom mean? Should I look it up? Have I had it before?
It’s hard enough dealing with all the awful sensations and then the pressure we put on ourselves only intensifies everything.
You’re not weird, difficult, or rude for canceling plans; for struggling.
Is your anxiety affecting your appearance?
Everything is not always as it seems. Please check in on the ones you love. 💙
LET’S TALK 📞Book Your Appointment